Post Breach Support
What we Offer
Morgan & McKenzie clients gain access to US government-backed legal protections against breach-related lawsuits and regulatory fines and receive timely cyber threat alerts that help reduce exposure. If your business becomes the victim of a data breach while you are a Morgan & McKenzie client, you will have access to up to $100,000 to recover from the costs of a cybersecurity event.
About Morgan & McKenzie
Morgan & Mckenzie offers an affordable cyber risk protection platform for small and mid-sized businesses. Our mission is to help our members reduce their cybersecurity vulnerabilities and minimizes the legal and financial risks associated with a breach.
Members gain access to an effective business protection service designed to help you survive a cyber-attack.
We have over 5 years experience providing premium cyber policies.
A young, enthusiastic team of brokers are always here to help.
Our insurance brokers ensure you get the best savings.
Here’s what just some of our clients have said
Morgan & McKenzie has become an invaluable resource for making my company aware of cyber threats. This awareness gives me peace of mind knowing that we will be less likely to fall victim to a cyber crime that could really hurt over company
Jason Levoy — Casino Massage Services
My dental practice has tens of thousands of patient records. It’s critical that we take cybersecurity seriously. Until now, my options have been very expensive and highly complex, I love that Morgan & McKenzie is affordable, easy to implement and realistically designed for a small business.
Dr. Timothy Chase — SmilesNY
One of my biggest concerns is that my client data will be accessed and compromised. Morgan & McKenzie helps us be better prepared to defend our company’s critical information and have available resources to fix problems as soon as we identify them.
Glenn Riegler — Berkowitz & Riegler
For expert guidance and know-how you can trust Morgan & McKenzie
Frequently Asked Questions
These are just some of the most common questions we get asked. For anything else, please contact us – we would be delighted to help.
Why do I need this coverage?
The majority of cyber-attacks are focused on small and mid-sized businesses. A cyber incident can result in lost clients, damaged reputation, business disruption, and legal and financial liability.
Morgan & McKenzie is an affordable cyber risk protection platform for small and mid-sized businesses that helps reduce cybersecurity vulnerabilities and minimizes the legal and financial risks associated with a breach.
Members gain access to US government-backed legal protections against breach-related lawsuits and regulatory fines and receive timely cyber threat alerts that help reduce exposure. If your business becomes the victim of a data breach while a Morgan & McKenzie member, you will have access to up to $100,000 to recover from the costs of a cybersecurity event. Morgan & McKenzie’s collaboration platform provides:
- Cyber Threat Alerts – designed to help your client better prevent, mitigate or recover from cyber threats.
- Compliance – by sharing cyber threat information with SurviveCyber members and/or the US government, members are compliant with the 2015 Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (CISA).
- Legal Protections – compliance with CISA provides powerful and unique legal protections, exemptions, and waivers that cannot be replicated in a cyber insurance product.
- Cyber Insurance Coverage – $100,000 of reimbursement coverage if your business becomes a victim of a data breach while a Morgan & McKenzie member.
- Providers – a panel of pre-approved service providers to assist your client in the event of a breach.
- Consultation – a free one-hour consultation with a data breach consultant if your client has a suspected or actual data breach.
- Resources – a digital resource center designed to help your client understand their exposure, establish a response plan and minimize the effects of a breach to their organization.
- Incident Roadmap: suggested steps to take following a network or data breach.
- News Center: cyber risk stories, blogs, security news and industry links.
- Learning Center: best-practices articles and informative webinars.
- Risk Manager Tools: prevent a breach, or respond quickly if one occurs.
It is easy to implement, affordable and effective.
What tools and resources do you provide?
The nightmare has happened! You’ve taken all safeguards, maintained your security systems, and met the compliance requirements – but you’ve still been breached. So, what do you do now? Now is not the time to panic.
Your first step is to consult the “Data Security Breach Incident Response Outline” that is available through your members’ portal. This downloadable “best practices” action plan will guide you through the process and ensure the correct steps are followed in order to properly investigate, remediate, and minimize the consequences of a data breach. The road map covers the following phases:
- Pre-incident response planning
- Discovery of data security breach
- How to establish attorney-client privilege
- Response team formation and activation
- Investigation and containment
- Breach notice requirements and compliance
- Customer Relations and PR Efforts
What does your cyber insurance package cover?
Since many of our members do not have the technical resources or budget to manage a data breach investigation, we have purposely partnered with the nation’s leading cyber insurance provider. Lockton Affinity’s industry-leading cyber liability coverage designed specifically for Morgan & McKenzie members.
Cyber insurance allows access to much-needed budget and resources to help deal with the costs associated with a breach, and comply with the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (CISA).
Morgan & McKenzie Defence is a one-of-a-kind cyber liability insurance policy, which offers: • Flexible policy limits ranging from $100,000 to $10,000,000 • Full policy limits for incidents of cyber theft, social engineering, ransomware and more • No Sub-limits • Business interruption expense and extra expense coverage • No application • Same day free quote
Get in touch
We can provide you with the economic data so you can make better decisions about your business.
Send us a message
Speak to us
Phone +1 (833) 737-3386 between 07:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to have one of our experts explain the benefits of utilizing our services.